Bienvenidos Food Pantry
Open Thursdays – Open the first three Thursday’s in December. Closed Christmas and New Year’s week.
(Except 3rd Thursday of the month (January to October) see Mobile Pantry)
11 am to noon & 4 pm to 5:30 pm
3810 Pecos Street Denver, CO 80211 – View Map
Parking: available at 39th and Pecos St. on food bank days only.
Wheelchair or disabled access: Please let someone know in front that you need assistance and we’ll accommodate you.
We are closed for most major holidays and we are usually closed the last week of the month if there are five Thursdays. We are open the first 3 Thursdays in November and December. Please check our Facebook page or call 303-433-6328 for closings.
Third Thursday of the month – Closed in December
(January through October)
10:30 am to noon
4747 West Colfax, Denver 80204 (VFW parking lot) – View Map
Our Mobile Pantry is usually in the parking lot of the VFW. If the weather is bad, we’ll be inside the VFW Hall.
Note: Mobile Pantry is closed for the months of November and December. Please check our Facebook page or call 303-433-6328 for closings.
If you need help during a week we are closed please call the Hunger Free Hotline at (855) 855-4626 (toll-free) for other food pantries available.
- All are welcome! Anyone may use our pantry for up to 4 visits regardless of your location. No documentation required.
- You may use the food bank each week we are open if you live in the following zip codes:
- 80211, 80212, 80204, 80216 or 80221
- You may request an extension from the Food Bank Director in person if needed.
- For information about other pantries in your area call: 720-382-2920
- To use our pantry weekly please provide the following:
- A recent piece of official mail with current address (example: Xcel, utility or phone Bill, official housing letter).
- Picture ID: (passports, Mexican or other ID’s are all OK
- We serve by household (those living within the same address)
- You must show proof of separate legal apartments for those living within the same address to be listed as a separate household.
- Larger families may receive additional food (proof of family size may be required)
- We do NOT collect immigration or citizenship information and will not share any of your information with anyone. We are not a government agency.
- Program intake form (English)
- Program intake form (Español)
- Hours flyer & poster download
Other Services Offered
Pet food – We partner with Colorado Pet Pantry to provide pet food the first Thursday of the month from 10:30 am to 11:30 am. Pet food is offered for clients with existing pets only.
USDA Commodities – We are an authorized agency of The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP). Clients may receive USDA food once a month and must meet TEFAP requirements. TEFAP nondiscrimination policy.
SNAP (food stamps) sign up assistance – Clients can meet with an authorized SNAP representative to sign up for food benefits and other assistance. (A collaborative program with Hunger Free Colorado.) For SNAP assistance locations click here.
Diapers and baby food – WeeCycle of North Denver provides diapers for our clients with babies. Please bring your baby’s birth certificate (you may receive diapers once per month if available.)
Personal Hygiene – Feminine products are also available through a collaborative program with I Support the Girls International.
Utility Assistance for Seniors – We partner with Energy Outreach of Colorado and the Senior Assistance Center. Call 303-455-9642 to make and appointment.
Healthy Communities Outreach Program- We partner with Denver Health to connect families, children and pregnant women find services for medical, dental, vision, mental health and developmental problems.
For Other Food pantries and Food Stamp assistance call: 720-382-2920 (Hunger Free Hotline)
For all other assistance call 211 or go to www.unitedwaydenver.org.